jueves, 29 de julio de 2010

Cómo sería Tik Tok de Kesha escrito por Gaga?

Wake up in the mourning feeling like a free bitch baby. Put my paws up, I’m out the door, I’m going to hit this city. Before I leave show my teeth, put my paws up real high. Cause when I leave for the night, I am a Gaga fan. I’m talking bout high heels on all the time, time. Wearing crazy cloths, cloths. Beyonce blowing up our phones phones. Just dancing, playing our favorite record. Pulling up to the grammies. Trying to be a little bit speechless. Don’t stop put those paws up. SpaceCow Boy blow my speakers up. Tonight I’mma monster. So starstuck, in this club. But the calling don’t stop, no. Ain’t got a care in the world but got plenty of heels. Ain’t got no pockets, cuz i never wear pants. And now the gays are lining up cause I love them so much. And we kick those homphobes till they hurt with my dagger!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario